Thursday, 19 February 2009

Apologies

When someone says sorry people automatically think they have to accept this apology however you don’t have to. I understand people don’t like making enemies or mistakes in their lives but to be truthfully honest that is what your life is built on enemies' and mistakes because they help you become a stronger person and lead a better life. Where would you be if you were friends with everyone and didn’t make a single mistake?

Last week, I said a few things to a friend of mine and now as a result of that the person is not speaking to me, I have tried to apologise but have had no confirmation that my apology has been accepted. I do not understand why ok I did call the person ‘pathetic’ but on that day they were because they didn’t want an idea of theirs changing but we were NOT changing the idea we were developing the idea to fit a brief. But I regret it now as they are a good friend to me and I don’t know if they will ever read this but I am sorry!!

I must also apologise to my boyfriend, I did not mean to have a moan about you in an earlier blog!! I know you would forgive me anyway because you’re nice like that! :) But still I’m Sorry!! *hugs*

Thanks.

This is like a little blog inside of a blog but it is to say thank you to my follower and friend ANONYMOUS AS ONE. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment