I have recently been able to let go my trust issues I used to have when being with someone as I have realised my boyfriend is the most trustworthy guy I’ve ever known.
He makes me feel special and looks out for me. I have seen many guys come and go out my life recently but the past 7 months I have been happy with one guy :) He’s perfect, he understands me and loves me for me. It doesn’t matter what I do to embarrass myself or him, he just laughs it off and gives me a kiss followed by a nice little hug. :)
I’m just very happy with him and he always cheers me up whenever I fell down just he holding me and telling me everything is going to be ok. I don’t worry when he’s out with his mates because I know he won’t do anything to hurt me.
He is the only guy that hasn’t hurt me so far and I honestly can say I don’t think he ever will the only way this relationship with end will be down to me whatever that it is I do but that's the future so I shall leave that to work it’s self out . :)
I’m just extremely happy that I found someone that loves me for me! :) To show him how much I loved him this week I drew to pictures of him which he is now going to frame! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment