So I became happier in myself knowing it wasn't my appearance he didn't liken BUT today I don't know what has made me feel this way but I feel like shit about myself.
My head tells me that I'm fat, ugly, no one in the right mind would love me, I'm useless, etc...
My partners found me in tears due to this but not helped matters by leaving me on my own to go downstairs and do whatever he's doing down there, so now I'm in our room nothing turned on, apart from my phone in complete darkness and silence. This still hasn't made things better but I feel at ease a little because I can't see my body as clear.
I feel I should go see a doctor as I feel I'm depressed and can't get motavated at all. I struggle just getting up in the mornings as I don't know how the day is going to be, I don't want to leave the house because I don't want to see people incase they see my insecurities.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:
Post a Comment