Wednesday, 18 February 2009

My first blog EVER!!

Right....I honestly do not know what to say!

Apart from never try and dye black hair Red Night it may say on the box it will cover trust me it doesn't i tried it today! And guess what it FAILED!! Now i am stuck with red/purple roots and black on the rest!! GREAT!! Looks good in a strange way! :P

Oh and never tell your boyfriend/girlfriend that you have work to do then text them because they won't reply and if they do its only short and you reply to that they ignore it then!! Its like they are hinting at you to get your work done and stop trying to get out of it!! Grr!! I find it rude they could just text you say ''aren't you meant to be doing coursework?'' It's like its a polite way to tell you to get back to it!

Anyways i'm gonna shut up!! xx

1 comment:

  1. congratulations when I learn how to sort the posts into pages I will let you know otherwise your audience will have to keep scrolling down the page and that is a nuisance

    ReplyDelete