Today was the most horriblest days of this week. I'm fed up of people treating me like complete shit!
I'm thinking of quitting college even though there is only a month left but I'm fed up of people blaming me for things I copied off what I was given or nothing linked to me what so ever! Today just tipped the ice burg that has been growing of the last year. I am no one's slave!! I had enough of being spoken to the way I was for telling someone stop thinking about their stomachs and think about getting the work done that we had limited time on!!
Anyway, I cried because of them and it's hard to make me cry!! So they should get a medal for being the greatest bullies I've ever met!! I do my work and ok I'm behind at the moment but not superising with what is going out side of college and within my family.
Some of you people that made me sob my heart out today in college and making me weaker than I am already. All I can say is thank you for being complete bastards and I hope you all suffer one day!! Yes this is harsh but think back in things you said and did to me!! And thank you for making me throw the last two years of my life down the gutter!! You complete wankers!!!
Friday, 22 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sam, there are so many people in this world that will do something to you that will upset you. Even friends and family during the worst of times. Don't let them get you down, these types of situations make you the better person for not starting such petty arguments. You're a strong person and I know for a fact you can make it through the last month of college. x
ReplyDelete