Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Babies

I don't know what it is just lately but I've been thinking what it would be like if I had a child, but I am too young as well as knowing my partner doesn't want any for another few years.

Yes, we've spoken about it and have both decided it would be better to wait as we both aren't 100% sure that we are ready. As well as wanting to be financially secure before hand there is no way you can bring a child in this world when you don't have your own home, money to actually clothe and feed more than two people.

But what made me start writing was that I'm sitting in work waiting for customers but mainly thinking of baby names and thinking how cute they are even when they hit their trouble two and all the other ages well minus the teen years. Haha.

So know I'm thinking what if I so get pregnant before we are financially secure, like we hope for before we start trying as well as wanting to finish my teen years of partying instead of wiping shitty backsides.

I will not try and trick my partner into having a child this early because how will I know if he will stick around or even trust me after it. I am staying on my pill and will do till we both agree togeather that it is the right time to start a family.

But I can't help think is this my body saying it's ready for motherhood?? Or is it me wanting it to be ready??

No comments:

Post a Comment