Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Update

Hey,
I know I haven't written in months but thought it was time I updated.

I finally got a decent job as a kitchin assitant just ashame that where I'm working is shutting down in July so will be out of a job so another job search is about to start. =|

I've also now been with my boyfriend a year an four months. He is the bestest thing that has happened to me he helps me through thick and thin. A guy at work today asked me if it is love and I said yes he then asked me what is love then. I replied it's when they are the first thing on your mind in the morning and the last thing on your mind at night, you also worry about them all the time even when you know they are ok. But to be honest love is a personal feeling for everyone it always has different aspects.

Anyways I'll try keep this updated better from now on. I've missed it. If that's even possible?



No comments:

Post a Comment