Monday, 20 April 2009

Easter Holidays!

Well they are over now :(

It’s back to college we go! :(

Sorry that I have not updated in a while. My Easter holiday has been the worst holiday ever!! I had nothing to do for the majority of it, all i have done really is go out at a weekend drinking and in the week feeling sorry for myself!

I wish I had a more exciting holiday to tell you about but sorry I didn’t  :(

Apart from I have another niece, Sophie, she was born on 7th April. Beautiful little girl I must say!! So now three niece all together!! And both older ones are a nightmare specially since Lucy has found her feet and learnt to walk or should i say run!! Can’t leave her for two seconds no more!! And for Olivia she’s a little madam, trying to boss you around and act up, I blame the school!! Well not the lovely teacher Miss Tudor or as I know her by Layla! ;)

Anyways, best start getting ready for college!!

No comments:

Post a Comment