Thursday, 23 April 2009

It’s hard to believe sometimes!

I was standing at the bus stop this morning waiting for a bus i thought no doubt would be running late. The bus stop is opposite a primary school and as it is a nice sunny day, some of the children are having their lessons out side. I remember having lessons outside when I was young but no much work was done when we did, as me and my friends were always making daisy chains and having competitions on who can make the longest chain.

It’s hard to believe that them time were over 11years ago!! So many memories, so many people coming and going out of your life.

Finally, when the bus came i got on and sat down, noticing that there was a pre-school sitting near the back and over my music (which was pretty loud) I could still hear children talking and laughing. You can tell they were excited to be going, where ever they were heading.

Everywhere I looked on the way to college today, I saw small children enjoying themselves with a wide smile across their faces and laughing constantly. It’s nice to see children that are having a good time instead of being shouted at by their parents for walking too slow, dragging their feet as they walk or even just being in the same company as them.

No comments:

Post a Comment