Thursday, 23 April 2009

Scribbles

I found to notes that I have written on my Ipod Touch.

The first one I have no clue in why I have written this, but it seems very emotional for some unknown reason. That day I was in the best mood ever!! I bet you are thinking of what the hell is this note I am talking about, well here it is:

‘Tears fall down my face

They are tears of sadness

I try and hide this from you

But somehow you know

that something is wrong

I have lost every memory I had

I have no clue who I am anymore

Only thing I know is that I love you

You always know how to make me smile’

The second one was when I went for a walk the other day and I felt like I should make note of things around me.

I walk down the street to the shop and all I can smell is freshly cut grass and a slight smell of BBQs in the air. Sirens are sounding in the distance, I am able to hear them over my music. I walk past a house and I can see a couple arguing, I only looked for a second but could see they were upset and crying. The house next door you could see a family setting down watching TV, laughing with each other. It seems odd to see that happiness and sadness could live next door to each other.

I like the last entry as this shows i take in things around me and not everything is black and white. You can see people hide they’re true feelings when they leave the house or even just around different people.

Like in the last note on my Ipod, I saw a couple arguing. I saw another couple arguing in work only 48 hours after the first couple, this couple were parents. They had attended a funeral that day. The woman wasn’t happy with the amount of pints the male had been drinking, they kept it quite but you could see neither of them were happy. At one point I saw the male asking his two sons which side they were on mummy’s or daddy’s? I thought this was rather unfair on two small children between the ages of 5-8. Later on the couple were exchanging words and the youngest son came over to them and the male asked ‘are you on mummy’s side or daddy’s?’ The little guy didn’t know what to do but just answered ‘Daddy’s’. I felt for this child being put on the spot. I am not a parent but when I am in the future I will NEVER put my children on the spot or make any decisions like that if their father and I had a disagreement!! It’s just wrong by any standards!!

Anyways I have written a little for you nice people to read. Hope you like. :)

1 comment:

  1. an intriguing post. I would disagree with some of your post but only because I see the world differently to you, for me, it has to be black and white otherwise I wouldn't make any decisions.

    ReplyDelete